Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Auditor for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assess the relevancy of audit findings, identify potential risk exposures and their materiality, and spot trends.
- Perform audits in accordance with internal audit standards and professional standards.
- Utilize knowledge of accounting, regulatory requirements, and operating procedures for assigned audit areas while maintaining appropriate levels of audit independence and objectivity.
- Effectively communicate the audit process, objectives, and scope of work while maintaining effective communication and coordination with all parties involved.
- Translate complex technical findings, recommendations, and trends into understandable and concise written and verbal communication.
- Evaluate complex, multidimensional situations, and risk characteristics to formulate appropriate control recommendations and advice.
- Lead audit engagements, delivering assignments on time and within budget.
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Accounting, business administration, finance, or equivalent. (Required).
- 4 or more years Auditing, accounting, or a related field. (Required).
- Certified Internal Auditor. (Preferred).
- Certified Public Accountant. (Preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills.