Lewis James Professional
Senior Business Project Coordinator
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Business Project Coordinator for a contract opportunity with a financial service client.
- Manage a 3rd party hosted platform/application development and implementation.
- Coordinate deliverables between client team and vendor.
- Communicate regular with stakeholders as to project process (presentations).
- Oversee workstreams and coordinating activities related to onboarding – such as adding teammates to the site, building out site training and coordinating with TM leadership for training and implementation.
- Assist with plans to populate site with data.
- Assist with the plan to move existing clients to the new site.
- Assist with/manage the test plans prior to implementation.
- Experience managing or assisting with a platform/application development and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering, test plan management, training development, and onboarding planning and implementation.
- Ability to ensure security, branding, and regulatory considerations are applied as required.
- Project Management experience.
- Understanding of basic User Experience best practices and ADA requirements.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2677. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2677. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V