Lewis James Professional
Senior Business Project Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Business Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of one or more projects that are moderate to complex in scope, risk and/or organizational span.
- Coordinate all aspects of projects activities.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports on the status of projects.
- Coordinate the work of others to the extent their efforts might affect the completion of assigned tasks.
- Focus on acquisition related work and is connected to the contracts and sourcing process.
- Develop and manage to project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs.
- Host project meetings at least once a week with team and managers.
- Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of experience in organizational Project Management.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience with Procurement and Supply Chain management, including Sourcing.
- Ability to interact tactfully with numerous stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3732. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3732. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V