Lewis James Professional
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager- Middle Market
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Commercial Relationship Manager- Middle Market for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Operates with substantial latitude without significant Market Manager oversight.
- Provide annual client relationship reviews to identify additional loan, deposit or other financial service opportunities.
- Work with team members and Senior Management to assist with the administration and relationship management of these larger relationships and commercial credits.
- Utilize the Bank proposal system to provide value added options to clients.
- Identify, source and develop prospective customers with lending, deposit and other financial service needs.
- Handle new loan, deposit and other financial service opportunities within existing client base during regular client meetings.
- Develop strategies to attract and retain high value Centers of Influence.
- Gather and review all required financial and related company, industry, management data to monitor ongoing credit worthiness and risk rating accuracy.
- Monitor management reports to address line reaffirmations, loan maturities, delinquencies, exceptions, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in loan committees when required as a Permanent member, Alternate member or presenter.
- Establish action plans for troubled credits and or work with Special Assets Department to resolve problem loans in an efficient manner to protect the bank’s investment.
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Business Management. (Required).
- 10 or more years Commercial Credit or proven success in Commercial Banking. (Required).
- 3 or more years Proven experience in Middle Market lending. (Required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3792. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3792. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V