Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Gather and analyze data from clients in multiple formats including Excel, Access, Word, PDF, TXT, etc. to determine revenue growth opportunities.
- Prepare detailed consulting reports in Microsoft Word for client presentations outlining background, opportunities, financial benefit, and competitive environment for specific recommendations.
- Assist Project Managers in presenting findings to Executive Management of the client and answer specific questions on written findings and recommendations.
- Put in place detailed implementation plans for recommendations approved by client management.
- Develop monitoring spreadsheets for clients and assist in tracking results.
- 3 to 5 years of banking experience, preferably in the areas of Finance, Accounting, Deposit / Loan Operations, or Branch Management. Applicants with primarily lending, wealth, or investment experience will not be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of all deposit and loan products.
- Significant knowledge and experience working with Excel and Word in analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Experience and knowledge of data gathering techniques for reporting, analysis, and tracking purposes.
- The ability to collect data, provide meaningful analysis, and document results in proper reporting formats.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening and collaborative skills when interacting with clients and co-workers.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3503. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3503. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V