Lewis James Professional
Senior Financial Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist in planning and executing financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers.
- Develop relationships with clients and engage in effective interactions with target company executives.
- Compile and analyze historical financial data/financial statements and conduct interviews with buyers and sellers.
- Comment on the quality of earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and overly aggressive accounting policies.
- Assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, and demonstrating knowledge of client business.
- Learn and teach advanced modeling skills including development of multi-year forecasts and quantitative business measurements.
- Conduct detailed analysis (using external information) on products, markets, competitors, and customers to identify risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Five plus years of experience in a financial planning and analysis role.
- Strong technical accounting skills, detailed knowledge of GAAP.
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution intelligence.
- Proficient with PC environments and related software, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced frontline experience in building financial budgets and decision models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as report writing is required.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3343. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3343. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V