Lewis James Professional
Senior Information Security Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Information Security Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist in providing clear measures of risk to enable the bank to fulfill its governance responsibilities, including monitoring the bank’s cybersecurity and IT Risk management programs.
- Develop, maintain, and publish bank’s IT security and risk standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines; point of contact for regulatory reviews, assessments as well and monitor and lead reporting and remediating identified control and regulatory issues.
- Develop and maintain the bank’s Information Security Roadmap and project plan.
- Lead the bank’s information security program, coordinating with business units, consultants and Information Technology stakeholders.
- Identify IS security and risk strategies, goals, objectives, and metrics that are consistent with the bank’s strategic plan.
- Recommend yearly budget for approval, and prudently manage resources within those budget guidelines.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive security awareness and training program within IT as well as for all business units, bank-wide.
- Bachelor’s degree computer science or related field and six years information security and related experience; or eight years information security and related experience; or equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
- Technical proficiency in IT, risk and compliance, and solid understanding of information technology and information security.
- Two years management/supervisory experience with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Window based computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets software experience required.
- Familiarity with information security practices and networking.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of geometry and trigonometry.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2977. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2977. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V