Senior Portfolio Analyst- Commercial Real Estate (Philadelphia, PA)
Lewis James Professional
Senior Portfolio Analyst- Commercial Real Estate
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Portfolio Analyst- Commercial Real Estate for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support the Commercial Real Estate Relationship Managers through underwriting, policy knowledge, credit structuring, and risk assessment in credit request packages.
- Coordinate meetings to discuss new loan requests, renewals, current and adequate financial statement collection.
- Complete specific Commercial Real Estate Relationship related underwriting including analysis and valuations.
- Assist RMs with deal structuring and drafting credit request memos for deal-screen discussions with credit partners.
- Analyze financial statements and document client performance, along with identified risk and risk factors.
- Conduct loan portfolio concentration and trend analysis.
- Generate industry and market analysis reports for production and credit staff.
- Identify sales opportunities and cross sale opportunities within the existing loan portfolio.
- Provide sales origination support and closing support to the CRE Relationship Managers.
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Finance, Economics, or Business Administration. (Required).
- 7 or more years Commercial Credit. (Required).
- 7 or more years Banking. (Preferred).
- 2 or more years commercial real estate portfolio management. (Required).
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Efficient written & verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3917. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3917. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V