Lewis James Professional
Senior Supplier Adherence Advisor TPRM
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Supplier Adherence Advisor TPRM for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assess the initial or change-in-scope risk exposure with the Business, Category Managers & Risk Domain Advisors. Ensure necessary assessments are tracked to completion and risk awareness/acceptance/escalation steps are taken.
- Monitor services for timely, quality execution of deliverables; evaluating adherence to TPRM program requirements.
- Monitor and escalate TPRM-related findings/issues.
- Advise and educate Service Managers and Business Partners to increase risk awareness and enforce adherence to TPRM Framework requirements.
- Provide guidance and advisement as well as effective challenge, where needed, to Service Managers and Business Owners, and Business Partners as relates to TPRM program adherence and execution.
- Explain and interpret complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience working in a risk/third party management role/programs.
- Risk experience within a large financial institution is a plus.
- Experience with Archer and/or Ariba applications is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Solid understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (i.e., risk management, vendor management, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate, written and verbal, to business partners and teammates.
- Moderate level of expertise with Excel and Word.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3167. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3167. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V