Lewis James Professional
Senior Treasury Operations Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Treasury Operations Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Execute daily treasury operation functions including cash flow and liquidity forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, cash management, wire transfers, and liquidity position reporting.
- Develop relationships with key business unit leaders to understand cash flows and forecast short- and long-term funding needs.
- Manage liquidity reporting to the Federal Reserve, Federal Home Loan Bank, and other upstream and downstream correspondents.
- Drive initiatives to enhance collateral efficiency by partnering with the Credit Risk department and other critical stakeholders.
- Take ownership of all Federal Reserve and Federal Home Loan Bank collateral management and develop processes to maximize overall capacity.
- Ensure accurate financial reporting by approving general ledger entries, performing reconciliations, and researching discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree: Accounting or Finance.
- Working experience 3 to 5 years finance or accounting.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in excel (VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, charts and graphs).
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional in managing, analyzing, and summarizing large data sets in Microsoft Excel.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3994. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3994. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V