Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a SGA Senior for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist in planning and, executing, financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers.
- Compile and analyze historical financial data/financial statements and conduct interviews with buyers and sellers.
- Comment on the quality of earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and overly aggressive accounting policies.
- Draft responses, participate in the proposal process, build client relationships, and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance.
- MBA in Finance and a CPA certification is a plus.
- Strong technical accounting skills, detailed knowledge of GAAP.
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution intelligence. Problem solving is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as report writing is required.
- Skilled in PC environments and related software, including Microsoft Office applications. Especially advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Proficient use and analysis and operating models, and dynamic spreadsheet applications.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2877. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2877. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V