Lewis James Professional
SOX Compliance Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a SOX Compliance Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform annual planning of the Company’s SOX compliance efforts, including risk assessment, materiality, identification of significant accounts and classes of transactions (processes).
- Coordinate with Business Owners and Control Owners to ensure that internal controls over financial reporting are effectively designed and sufficiently documented within the Company’s SOX documentation.
- Communicate control deficiencies to Business Owners and Control Owners and assist them in designing remediation efforts.
- Evaluate, document, and report control deficiencies.
- Facilitate and monitor the remediation of control deficiencies.
- Maintain the narrative documentation of the Company’s SOX processes.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements of the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes and control activities.
- CPA preferred.
- 4+ years related experience and/or training.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3987. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3987. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V