Lewis James Professional
Sr. Administrative Assistant- Audit
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant- Audit for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Prepare (key) correspondence, reports and forms.
- Compose correspondence as directed. Within guidelines, may answer correspondence on own initiative.
- Execute routine projects within general guidelines and instruction.
- Establish and maintain files and records.
- Provide workflow and problem-solving guidance to other administrative assistant levels.
- Arrange and handle details related to travel arrangements, expense reports, departmental budgets, meetings and appointments.
- Interact with internal and/or external customers to answer questions, research, and resolve problems that require in-depth knowledge of the function and process transactions within scope of authority.
- Previous senior level experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Seven years of progressively more complex clerical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including strong knowledge of spelling and grammar), organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and math skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3577. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3577. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V