Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Reconcile cash accounts within Sage Intacct on a routine schedule.
- Ensures cash amounts in ledgers agree to bank balances
- Investigate and coordinate with AP & AR Managers on outstanding item issues.
- Work with Payments Accountant to ensure all payment related general ledger activity including returns are properly reported and accounted for.
- Assisting with other staff accountants and Operations Accounting Managers to ensure that all monthly accounting and general ledger requirements are completed timely and accurately.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience.
- Experience in payments and/or SaaS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels.
- Strong problem-solver with high attention to detail.
- Experience working with various systems including, but not limited to, Sage Intacct, Blackline, Kyriba, Concur, Stampli, Stripe.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (must be comfortable working with and analyzing large datasets).
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2718. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2718. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V