Lewis James Professional
Strategic Finance Sr. Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Strategic Finance Sr. Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Identify net income opportunities to increase shareholder value.
- Summarize large amounts of financial data into a concise story around key drivers of financial performance and presents to management on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with key line of business leaders and the performance management group within Finance to assess the profitability of new products, segments, campaigns, and other initiatives through a detailed cost analysis process.
- Work with the forecasting and analytics group to ensure an adequate level of input required to properly forecast the financial performance of the line of business, sub-segment, or cost center including input of all assumptions, and summarization for review with executive management prior to finalization.
- Manage the management reporting function for lines of business.
- Ensure all information necessary to communicate the financial performance of the line of business and sub-segments are represented within the performance management process including all financial information, scorecards, dashboards and any other reports used by the line of business.
- Work with the management to create financial pro formats for potential business cases prior to review in the Resource Allocation Committee (RAC).
- Ensure key inputs are reviewed and approved by executive management of the line of business prior to review by members of RAC.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related business discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ten years of accounting and financial analysis experience, including two years in a management role.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with proficiency using enterprise planning systems, Excel, G/L, A/P, Fixed Assets.
- Working knowledge of relational database architecture and cube design.
- Expertise in a variety of banking concepts, practices and procedures, such as funds transfer pricing, allocation methodologies, RAROC, and economic profit
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including an ability to influence people to move toward collective organizational goals.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3422. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3422. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V