Lewis James Professional
Strategic Sourcing Consultant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Strategic Sourcing Consultant for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support sourcing activities such as supplier negotiations and RFx activity.
- Assist with business requirements gathering and the development of appropriate supplier specific sourcing strategies.
- Work with Category managers in executing sourcing engagements aligned with defined strategy.
- Negotiate/execute change orders, amendments and SOW's in partnership with legal/contracts and the business unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Strong Strategic Sourcing and/or Commodity Management experience.
- Prior experience working closely with external suppliers/partners including: negotiations, RFI and RFP development, contract negotiations and contract development.
- Experience with standardizing specifications; rationalizing supply base, reducing consumption, and lowering total cost of ownership.
- Experience leading formal requirement reviews to gather business requirements and develop appropriate supplier specific sourcing strategies.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to include sourcing strategy, alternatives, cost models, etc. working with Category Managers and others to achieve finalization and sign-off.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2835. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2835. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V