Strategic Sourcing Manager (Remote)
Lewis James Professional
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with most strategic suppliers, vendors, and partners in assigned line(s) of business.
- Conduct spend, contract, supplier, and proposal analyses for various categories related to assigned areas of the business.
- Establish relationships and lead stakeholder/cross-functional teams to get process buy-in and create strategic sourcing partnerships to increase addressable spend.
- Identify key buyers and collaborate with those to increase savings as well as the value we receive from our supplier partners.
- Lead negotiations on sourcing agreements, including but not limited to Master Agreements, Statement of Work, and Change Orders balancing business deliverables, legal interests, risk and pricing.
- Develop and lead price and terms-and-conditions negotiations with suppliers and vendors.
- Assist in supporting supplier risk management in onboarding and compliance monitoring.
- Partner with leadership in assigned line(s) of business to create project roadmaps, savings tracking documents, approved supplier lists, and supplier governance programs.
- Analyze total costs, assist Consumer and Commercial leadership with ROI analysis, price, benchmarking, and negotiation to leverage supplier relationships.
- Lead supplier governance activities (i.e., supplier briefs, internal stakeholder meetings, supplier periodic business reviews) and develop oversight practices.
- Provide supplier management responsibilities as required, such as input on and partnering with Sourcing, Legal, and assigned line(s) of business on complex supplier contracts.
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Business, HR, or Finance. (Required).
- Master Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Business, HR, or Finance. (Preferred).
- 10 or more years of sourcing experience in financial services, products and technology related to the banking infrastructure.
- Experience within large global and or large regional/community sized banks. (Required).
- 5 or more years of banking or financial services. (Preferred).
- 5 or more years evaluating complex supplier contracts and developing terms and conditions required to manage strategic suppliers. (Preferred).
- 3 or more years consulting. (Preferred).
- Financial acumen with ability to create and analyze business cases, manage budgets and costs. (Required).
- Strong influencing skills and ability to get stakeholder buy-in for initiatives and projects. (Required).
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3928. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3928. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V