Lewis James Professional
Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Strategic Sourcing Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Negotiating Contracts with IT suppliers, specifically in the software and services space.
- Work with Business Units to define requirements.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure that all contracts relating to product procurement contain all details of the negotiation.
- Generate quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes.
- Provide solutions to improve company spending and outsourcing
- Utilize systems to perform functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Strong Strategic Sourcing and/or Commodity Management experience in Software and IT Services
- Experience with standardizing specifications; rationalizing supply base, reducing consumption, and lowering total cost of ownership.
- Experience leading formal reviews to gather business requirements and develop appropriate supplier specific sourcing strategies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3545. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3545. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V