Lewis James Professional
Supv Information Technology
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Supv Information Technology for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Lead the team as a subject matter expert in supporting multiple technology or business units by providing information used in governance and decision-making.
- Direct self or team to provide appropriate levels of support, based upon priority and criticality, to developers and projects.
- Plan, conduct, and lead research and/or development work on highly complex projects necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches.
- Lead multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Provide oversight of all internal, external, compliance and vendor audits to ensure a scalable, satisfactory rating and risk tolerance for assigned area of responsibilities (i.e., Technology, Applications).
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvement and develops potential solutions for Technology and business issues of high complexity.
- Develop complex test plans, supervises and performs tests, and documents results for new strategies and systems.
- Coach and develop team members and builds a work environment where team members are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Call Center Management Experience.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2994. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2994. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V