Lewis James Professional
Syndications Account Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Syndications Account Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Partner with the specialty and wholesale lines of business RM’s and PM’s to fulfill syndicated and agented facilities where the Bank serves as the lead or agent.
- Analyze the credit agreement and makes independent decisions on how to accurately structure the loan(s) on the servicing system in order to correctly reflect the unique terms of each transaction.
- Drive the loan closing process by performing customer due diligence for regulatory compliance (KYC, OFAC, FDICIA), appraisal, flood determination, environmental, hazard insurance.
- Manage the ongoing servicing of syndications originated in their assigned line of business.
- Build relationships with lender banks and clients and acts as a liaison between LOB’s and the lender banks and clients
- Develop money management strategies, including managing all incoming and outgoing wires and ensuring that cash flows and wires adhere to internal policies and that settlement occurs timely and accurately
- Facilitate the application of all payments and settlement across lender banks.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related discipline required
- Previous experience in loan system administration and / or loan closing and due diligence
- Extensive understanding of syndication and participation ecosystem and concepts, i.e. pro rata shares, accruals
- Strong knowledge of syndicated and agented loan structures and credit documentation
- Deep understanding of processes such as drawdowns, pay downs, line sub limits such as swing lines and letters of credit (L/C)
- Knowledge of state statutes/laws to predict changes/impacts to collateral perfection, legal requirements, closing needs and legal documentation for proceed/stop for closing.
- A thorough understanding of affected federal regulations
- Knowledge of servicing account maintenance
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3451. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3451. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V