Lewis James Professional
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for partnering with the Talent Acquisition Partners to facilitate a seamless recruiting process.
- Facilitate telephone, in-person and virtual interview scheduling activities, including scheduling for multiple participants, travel arrangements where needed, coordination of interview locations, catering needs, as well as greeting and escorting candidates and visiting interviewers throughout the process.
- Provide advanced reporting and analysis of critical TA metrics.
- Assist candidates with onboarding training and documents.
- Organize candidates data in internal databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a TA Coordinator.
- Minimum of 2 years of advanced reporting and analysis of TA metrics (using Google Sheets or Excel).
- Advanced customer service and communication skills are critical for success in this role.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3406. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3406. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V