Talent Acquisition Manager (Atlanta, GA)
Lewis James Professional
Talent Acquisition Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage the overall recruitment process for experienced level candidates.
- Develop new and innovative strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics and track recruitment statistics throughout the year.
- Work with HR team to manage HR software/applications.
- Provide support as needed to the firm’s internal HR department; including but not limited to the CPE program.
- Create job descriptions, source candidates, and build a talent pipeline from a variety of sources.
- Design job targets in Predictive Index and utilize results throughout candidate journey.
- Build relationships and work closely with staffing agencies and ensure agreements are in place.
- Work closely with HR Coordinator to assist with entry-level and intern hiring.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in HR or a similar area preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive HR/Recruiting experience in professional services companies.
- Familiar with social media platforms for sharing position information.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to articulate firm value and opportunities
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3857. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3857. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V