Lewis James Professional
Talent Acquisition Partner
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Independently source and manage 15-25 requisitions at any given time.
- Build and execute recruiting strategies which include target lists, job description review, candidate assessment, sourcing methodologies, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development, interviewer preparation and coaching, feedback collection, creation and negotiation of offers, and reference checking.
- Communicate appropriately, proactively and consistently with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, Compensation Partners, external contacts, candidates and prospects to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
- Utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seek new methods and innovative solutions, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline.
- Represent and differentiate to external candidates by effectively describing our business, strategy, culture and values.
- Meet clearly defined recruiting metrics around recruiting cycle time, submittal to hire ratio, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience required (5 years).
- 5+ years’ experience in technology recruiting senior level professionals.
- 3+ years of technology agency recruiting experience highly preferred.
- 5+ years managing requisitions that require a deep understanding of technology.
- Strong proficient computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3525. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3525. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V