Lewis James Professional
Talent Acquisition Partner II
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Partner with hiring manager and/or other key stakeholders to determine staffing and workforce planning needs for the bank or line of business. Engage TA Management on difficult issues or strategies that require additional support and guidance.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for high volume roles to include sourcing qualified active and passive applicants, screening resumes, administering assessments and credit checks (if applicable), candidate communications, coordination of interviews, and the post-offer acceptance process. Facilitate the job posting process, collaborating with hiring manager regarding preferred skills and experience for each specific position.
- Source highly qualified active and passive candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including extensive name generation research, complex internet searches, online databases, social media, job boards, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling. Ensure CRM database is updated to reflect all contact with target candidates.
- Coordinate new hire offers, including compensation and related benefits; extend verbal offers to candidates; produces offer letters. Work with TA coordinator to ensure all new hire information including reference and criminal background checks, forms, documents, etc. are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage and prioritize sourcing and requisition workload/timelines to meet or exceed established metrics, benchmarks, and expectations.
- Maintain knowledge of developments in related market and human resources areas such as wages and salaries, team member benefits, and policies and procedures. Ensures that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with all bank hiring policies & procedures to comply with external and internal regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws governing Employment and Human Resources.
- Previous use and knowledge of applicant tracking systems and other recruiting tools.
- Knowledge of internet sourcing and passive recruitment strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- High level of interpersonal and organizational savvy.
- Strong presentation, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2927. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2927. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V