Lewis James Professional
Talent Acquisition Partner III
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner III for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage an ongoing portfolio of immediate hiring needs, as well as proactively building pipelines of talent for future opportunities.
- Represent the TA practice and serves as the lead recruiting contact to assigned lines of business, divisions or initiatives.
- Draw on business and market knowledge to serve as a strategic consultant to hiring managers and/or other key stakeholders to establish priorities and develop recruitment and sourcing strategies that support defined talent needs.
- Work independently but consults with TA Management on difficult issues or strategies that require additional support and guidance.
- Build talent pipeline utilizing multiple sourcing strategies including extensive name generation research, complex internet searches, online databases, social media, job boards, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling.
- Ensure CRM database is updated to reflect all contact with target candidates.
- Draw upon full industry/functional knowledge and utilizes sourcing techniques to identify and attract highly qualified active and passive candidates for assigned roles.
- Rigorously assesses talent and makes hiring recommendations.
- When approved, manages external vendor engagements including contingency search firms.
- Coordinate new hire offers, including compensation and related benefits; extends verbal offers to candidates; produces offer letters.
- Work with TA coordinator to ensure all new hire information including reference and criminal background checks, forms, documents, etc. are completed in a timely manner.
- Communicate appropriately, proactively and consistently with internal and external stakeholders to develop mutually trusting relationships that influence decisions/expectations and facilitate a 'best in class' experience for all.
- Lead or participate in talent acquisition projects and initiatives that have associated budget and expense responsibilities. May also
- Assist with on-boarding, training and mentoring new TA team members.
- Maintain knowledge of developments in related market and human resources areas such as wages and salaries, team member benefits, and policies and procedures.
- Ensure that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with all bank hiring policies & procedures to comply with external and internal regulatory requirements.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role.
- Raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of relevant business and/or human resources experience.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate recruiting and/or 5+ search firm environment responsible for all aspects of the recruiting.
- 5+ process, including sourcing, selection, assessment and new hire.
- 5+ on-boarding.
- Ability to partner and influence business leaders and candidates.
- Must be results and solution oriented (owns results).
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to proficiently utilizing talent acquisition systems, online networking/career sites and social media.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Suite of office products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3196. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3196. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V