Lewis James Professional
Talent Acquisition Partner
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner for a contract opportunity with a financial service client.
- Independently manage the full recruiting cycle of a high volume of requisitions across multiple business functions of the sales organization.
- Build and execute recruiting strategies which include target lists, job description review, candidate assessment, sourcing methodologies, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development, interviewer preparation and coaching, feedback collection, creation and negotiation of offers, and reference checking.
- Create strong internal and external relationships in the function/industry in order to build a candidate pipeline for current and future openings.
- Talent acquisition advisor to hiring managers.
- Communicate appropriately, proactively and consistently with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, external contacts, candidates and prospects to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
- Prioritize work and set appropriate expectations with hiring managers and partners.
- Utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seek new methods and innovative solutions, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline.
- Represent and differentiate company to external candidates by effectively describing our business, strategy, culture and values.
- Manage external vendors including contingency and retained search firms.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Managers and recruiting peers to share talent, market intelligence, and best practice recruiting methodology.
- Comply with all Talent Acquisition and broader company policies, procedures and risk requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting senior level sales professionals including 3+ years of agency recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience
- Strong consultative skills with experience applying knowledge of key business drivers within the data & analytics industry.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to be agile and adapt under significant change and transition.
- Well versed with LinkedIn Recruiter with the ability to build project pipelines through extensive networking.
- Strong sense of urgency and continual drive for process improvement.
- Expertise in social networking.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and deliver high quality results.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System in a high volume, professional recruiting environment.
- Proven track record of developing, assessing, attracting and hiring successful senior level talent Proven advisor to hiring managers regarding recruitment plans and execution, candidate assessment and hiring, and market intelligence.
- Demonstrate strong influencing, decision making and execution skills.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, proactively manage expectations and relationships, provide innovative ideas and solutions, and shares best practices.
- Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2562. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2562. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V