Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Tax Associate for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Effectively communicate with clients to receive information necessary to complete the engagement with minimum disruption to client.
- Use the firm’s software programs to automate the process from trial balance, financial statement, and the tax return. This may include using technology to link client’s software with the firm’s.
- Reconcile client records to trial balance, which may include analytical procedures, and performs schedule computations of pre-paids, accruals, property, and equipment, and calculates depreciation expense.
- Required to perform all phases of an engagement, including report writing and tax return preparation.
- Prepared and filing tax returns and work papers for companies, partnerships, and individuals.
- Consult with clients, review their tax information, and respond to questions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance preferred.
- 1+ years of tax experience.
- Experience using tax preparation software.
- HNWI experience is a plus.
- Excellent accounting skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3432. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3432. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V