Lewis James Professional
Tax Operations Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Tax Operations Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage and distribute tax mitigation team workloads.
- Carry out tax fulfillment project management duties such as scheduling/workload distribution, monitoring deadlines, and maintain issue register.
- Sustain a project manager mindset by monitoring tax mitigation deadlines on a case by case basis, rectify SLA breaches, and identify risks that could hinder deliverables.
- Develop team metrics and reports to identify and assess areas of improvement.
- Complete administrative tasks such as hiring/interviewing, approving, time sheets & PTO requests.
- Document issues that require development’s involvement from product and technical teams.
- Track various requests and data.
- Tend to escalated issues as necessary.
- College experience (degree strongly preferred).
- Five years with two years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in a technical service role as well as payroll and taxes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience administering client information in a database.
- Advanced technical and computer skills – Microsoft Suite, CRM, Adobe Acrobat, internal databases.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2846. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2846. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V