Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Tax Senior for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform supervised technical research in situations requiring judgment and formulation of alternative courses of action.
- Prepare more complex corporate, partnership, S-corp, and individual returns, as well as other returns requested.
- Respond to and assist the tax staff in responding to tax notices.
- Initiate and review S-elections and requests for accounting changes as required.
- Act as a resource for tax and accounting staff regarding tax questions they may have.
- Increase the frequency and scope of client relationships through business and social meetings with supervisory and junior management personnel.
- Build productive relationships with managers, senior managers and partners by keeping them informed about work progress, and by adapting to various management styles.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related subject.
- CPA successfully achieved or in progress.
- A minimum of 3 years in public accounting taxation.
- Experience working with clients in similar industries including manufacturing, professional services, real estate, NFP, and HNWI.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2881. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2881. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V