Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Tax Senior for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Coordinate the activities of the tax unit or department.
- Schedule and delegate activities among the employees in the unit.
- Ensure that the department renders quality tax services to businesses and individual clients.
- Extend advisory services to individuals and businesses.
- Ensure that clients’ tax dealings are in compliance with laid down tax laws.
- Prepare tax reports, correspondence, and research memoranda.
- Assist or advice clients on how to avert task risks and manage tax burdens.
- Identify factors that may lead to tax risks.
- Carryout research on new tax laws and trends.
- Provide tax data for clients and third party professionals.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
- 7-10 years related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Tax Management applications.
- Knowledge of the intricacies of tax returns, accounting, and compliance.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2814. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2814. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V