Lewis James Professional
Team Lead, Deposit Operations
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Team Lead, Deposit Operations for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform daily member teller transactions and other member service requests.
- Review and prove banking general ledger account entries daily.
- Process exception items daily to include return deposited items, ACH returns and unposted items.
- Input, review, and balance wire transfer, ACH and e-banking transactions daily.
- Onboard and fulfill new member accounts.
- Review and escalate fraudulent transactions.
- Perform end of day processing including cash balancing, check imaging and preparation of end of day general ledger entries.
- Monitor large currency transactions and prepare regulator reports to be reviewed by compliance officers including CTRs and SARs.
- Complete required quarterly debit/ATM card network reports.
- Manage internal bank accounts to ensure correct posting of ATM/POS transactions.
- Research and complete Regulation E complaints from members to include submitting disputes to appropriate card networks.
- Associates Degree required.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a community/regional bank with specific experience in all aspects of branch operational and customer service.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of bank personnel and clientele.
- Strong accounting background and computer skills preferred.
- Experience working in bank operations performing back office functions such as reconciliations preferred.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3600. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3600. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V