Lewis James Professional
TM Sales Associate
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a TM Sales Associate for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Prepare prospect decks for new and existing clients working closely with Treasury Management Sales Officers (TMSO).
- Compile data and partner with TMSO to create pro forma statements, cash flow diagrams, treasury reviews, and other information to assist in the sales process.
- Coordinate calls with product partners and TMSOs to develop implementation plans and to research solution details.
- Assist TMSO, onboarding team and other partners with implementation coordination for new and existing customers.
- Contact new customers in partnership with TMSO to ensure satisfaction with service delivery and the smooth implementation of new Treasury services.
- Provide support to customers including assisting with implementation documentation, answering questions, and ensuring the proper completion of returned documents.
- Review internal tracking reports and provides follow-up on product implementation requests.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of financial services or banking experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2815. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2815. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V