Lewis James Professional
Client Implementations Consultant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Client Implementations Consultant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage assigned internal team and client programs to enhance engagement and readiness
- Builds relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction and lay the foundations for continued growth and partnership.
- Creates and delivers all implementation programs and materials.
- Leads new customer implementation projects to completion, provides innovation, process and technical expertise, advise & consult throughout the implementation process.
- Ensures that all implementation activities meet required regulatory compliance standards.
- Leverages client feedback to improve the implementation process collaborating with leadership teams across departments.
- Maintains and tracks all projects and documentation.
- Bachelor s Degree or Equivalent
- 4+ years of financial services experience, customer services experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of treasury management experience
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry, products and services
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Leadership experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2552. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2552. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V