Lewis James Professional
Treasury Client Support Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Treasury Client Support Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide ongoing support to internal teammates and external commercial clients for all Treasury Solutions products and services under moderate supervision.
- Ensure telephone and email guidance and assistance is given to maximize efficiency and utilize all available resources in achieving desired results and expectations.
- Responsible for one or more of the following: client service or support related to Treasury requests, response to and resolution of general technical issues, research of general service issues.
- Research and respond to all internal/external client inquiries through appropriate channels in a high quality, timely and efficient manner while providing accurate information or appropriate guidance.
- Work with other teammates and/or teams to resolve client requests and issues by submitting cases/tickets and escalate to management if needed.
- Communicate and escalate concerns, risks, or gaps as soon as possible to the appropriate parties to control and mitigate risks in a manner consistent with risk standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and well as proficiency using the Internet.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3192. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3192. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V