Lewis James Professional
Treasury Services Support Associate
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Treasury Services Support Associate for a direct-hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist with commercial account openings, cash management implementations, and new customer on-boarding. Comply with all BSA, CIP, OFAC, and bank policies surrounding new customer set-ups.
- Assist with the submission and monitoring of all ACH and Treasury Services Support jobs such as initialization, editing, input, file updating, and distributions.
- Assist with the monitoring of the ACH and Treasury Services Support applications to ensure files have been processed and received from and sent to internal and external customers including: Treasury Online Platform, Fiserv, Federal Reserve Banks, Commercial Analysis, and other vendors.
- Assist with the collection of ACH and Treasury Services Support statistics and reports.
- Assist in the review of electronic file input and information verification with customers as required.
- Assist with day to day support of customer requests, Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
- Intermediate understanding of Regulation E, NACHA rules, EFT, and Fed rules.
- Comply with the with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including accurate completion of CTR and Monetary Instrument Logs as appropriate, Wire Transfer logs, adhering to the Customer Identification Program, customer due diligence procedures, identifying high risk accounts, and reporting suspicious activities to BSA Department.
- 4 year College Degree or comparable work related experience
- 3+ years of Bank Operations experience and 3+ years customer service experience, or combination thereof.
- Experience in Bank Operations preferred; required experience with Cash Management Services.
- Federal Reserve, Treasury Online Platform, Fiserv systems, bank operations experience preferred.
- Experience in Bank Operations and Customer Service required. Strong communication skills and technical knowledge and aptitude required.
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to efficiently multi-task, effective written and verbal communication skills, able to work unsupervised.
- Proficient in MS Office
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2658. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2658. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V