Lewis James Professional
Treasury Solutions Client Services Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Treasury Solutions Client Services Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Research and respond to all internal/external client inquiries through appropriate channels in a high quality, timely and efficient manner while providing accurate information or appropriate guidance.
- Identify opportunities to engage internal teammates to provide value-added solutions to our clients.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of Treasury Services/Products while participating in trainings to stay proficient including product knowledge, systems, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Identify and communicate recommendations with management and training personnel to ensure efficiency of new releases and/or system enhancements as they pertain to supporting the client as well as teammates.
- Works with other teammates and/or teams to resolve client requests and issues by submitting cases/tickets and escalate to management if needed.
- Identify areas of self-improvement to enhance quality and productivity, and take appropriate actions to increase work performance.
- Communicate and escalate concerns, risks, or gaps as soon as possible to the appropriate parties to control and mitigate risks in a manner consistent with company risk standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work independently, be well organized, versatile, and display good time management skills in a sometimes high pressure environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that support a highly professional image with the ability to write business correspondence and communicate professionally over the telephone.
- Ability to adapt to and function in a changing environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and well as proficiency using the Internet.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related training
- Two years of call center experience, or equivalent phone-related experience.
- Three years of banking experience, two of which are in a treasury-related role.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2708. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2708. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V