Lewis James Professional
Treasury Solutions Client Services Technical Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Treasury Solutions Client Services Technical Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Diagnose and resolve complex technical issues for Treasury products with precision and urgency.
- Own and monitor problem escalation tickets/cases on technical and product issues.
- Support internal partner inquiries regarding client interactions with treasury services.
- Provide second level support in problem resolution related to file transmission protocols, file formats, and computer security software.
- Maintain proficiency in field of expertise by staying current with supported Treasury products, and/or gaining specialized expertise for complex Treasury products.
- Participate as needed in project meetings to provide feedback as well as gain insight into workarounds or solutions to client issues. These meetings may include but are not limited to: client meetings where technical support is needed, upcoming upgrades or products, providing feedback on existing products/service offerings, vendor meetings, and command centers for application migrations.
- Work directly with vendors and internal product specialists to troubleshoot, test, and resolve client issues to ensure that all products and services work as expected for clients.
- Ensure quality by understanding and adhering to company standards, service level agreements, and consistently identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work independently, be well organized, versatile, and display good time management skills in a sometimes high pressure environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that support a highly professional image with the ability to write business correspondence and communicate professionally over the telephone.
- Ability to adapt to and function in a changing environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and well as proficiency using the Internet.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- A+ Certification or equivalent work experience.
- Certification in one of the following: Customer Service Management (CCSM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP).
- Two years of call center experience, or equivalent phone-related experience.
- Three years of banking experience, two of which are in a treasury-related role.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2709. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2709. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V