Lewis James Professional
Treasury Solutions Fulfillment Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Treasury Solutions Fulfillment Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Communicate with clients and business/operations partners to coordinate and drive implementation efforts on behalf of the client.
- Function as the primary liaison between the client, internal operations, 3rd party vendors, technical, and other areas throughout the implementation cycle.
- Utilize internal and external business resources to resolve implementation issues effectively, maintain deadlines, and meet client needs.
- Provide visibility and transparency regarding implementation status to the client’s deal/coverage team throughout.
- Maintain open partnerships with LOB, Sales, and other stakeholders to provide mutual feedback on business processes, internal relationships, organizational strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Inform and/or engage leaders and others to communicate issues, risks, and opportunities to business partners and directly or indirectly the client.
- Employ problem-solving capabilities to develop creative and tailored solutions based on unique client needs.
- Partner to manage and/or escalate concerns and reduce basic operational, process, and compliance risk.
- Support key merger and acquisition strategy for Onboarding processes, applications, systems, and delivery.
- 6 or more months in Treasury Operations, bank operations, or other related industry experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships and leverage networks.
- Ability to adapt strategically to evolving market demands, technology, and internal initiatives, catalyzing new approaches to improve results.
- Above average level knowledge of bank operations, risk and controls, and operational risk management methodologies.
- Diligent, flexible, and detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Office, Internet, and MS Outlook.
- Preferred degrees/education in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or other related field.
- Some project management experience.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2707. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2707. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V