Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a UAT Tester for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Developing test scenarios & cases.
- Execute test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Participation and/or facilitation in Test scenario & results reviews.
- Communicate with the UAT lead throughout the testing life cycle ensuring escalation of any perceived or legitimate issues to test lead and/or business contact as soon as appropriate.
- Interact with Developers, System Analysts and Business Analysts to support defect analysis, reproduction and documentation.
- Translate high-level business requirements into user stories for the IT organization and manage changes to such specifications.
- Strong analytical, good communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform well as part of a team.
- Minimum 4 years of user acceptance testing experience.
- Minimum of 2 year writing detailed test scripts.
- 3 years of financial experience preferably in Accounts Receivable.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented, strong analytical and good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform well as part of a team.
- Preferred experience with company financial systems.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2710. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2710. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V