Lewis James Professional
Underwriting Operations Specialist III
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Underwriting Operations Specialist III for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the end to end operational support for all security products underwritten by securities.
- Remarket municipal floaters.
- Research various inquiries related to deals underwritten by TSI.
- Assist LOB when preparing to bid for a deal when needed.
- Handle Syndicate Trading desk when required.
- Prepare syndicate deal closing.
- BS/BA Degree, or equivalent education and related training or 3-5 years related experience.
- Understanding of Capital Markets, particularly underwriting experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3597. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3597. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V