Lewis James Professional
Unemployment State Consultant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Unemployment State Consultant for a Contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide consulting expertise to internal and external clients regarding the unemployment compensation process.
- Work in conjunction with other internal positions in counseling clients
- Perform job functions in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties assigned by a member of management.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous office experience with a strong emphasis on customer service
- Experience in dealing with dated materials, strict time limits and/or working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of PC functions, including Windows-based applications
- Excellent customer service to our clients and state agencies.
- Must have detailed knowledge in unemployment compensation regulations and proceedings
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2516. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2516. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V