Lewis James Professional
Loss Mitigation Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Vice President/Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Detail review of payment histories and rules/guidelines associated with the procedures.
- Head responsibility for on-time reporting of loss mitigation projects to guarantors and investors.
- Oversee on time processing of received cash on loss mitigation cases.
- Contact and interact with delinquent borrowers to review different options to foreclosure.
- Enforce loan workouts, forbearance, stipulations, modifications as well as deed in lieu transactions adhering to investor guidelines.
- Supervise all Forbearance, changes and payment plans to ensure compliance to agreements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3500. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3500. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V