Lewis James Professional
Wealth BURM Risk Consultant II, Program Execution
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Wealth BURM Risk Consultant II, Program Execution for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Partner with first and second line defense teammates across assigned business areas in identifying, escalating and in remediating risk control gaps to ensure compliance with Enterprise Risk Management programs and policy.
- Execute upon the Enterprise Issue Management Framework to effectively identify, write and manage issues in the Archer system.
- Responsible for ensuring issues identified within Wealth are entered timely, confirm remediation plans are developed to address the identified risks, and track the Remediation Plan(s) required to address the issues
- Monitor risk mitigation and risk acceptance decisions to ensure a balanced operating environment.
- Responsible for executing Operational and Compliance Wealth Risk and Control Self-Assessments.
- Evaluate External events to determine relevance, potential impacts to the bank, sufficiency of the control environment and risk mitigation activities to reduce the likelihood and/or impact of similar occurrence.
- Responsible for ensuring internal events encountered within their BU are accurately captured and managed.
- Execute upon the Compliance Monitoring program to design and implements monitoring activities that allow for the ongoing surveillance, review, and analysis of key business performance and risk indicators that allow Business Unit Compliance Oversight (BUCO) and BURM/Business Units (BU) to identify potential regulatory violations.
- CIA, CPA, CISA, MPA, MBA or advanced degree.
- Demonstrated proficiency in identifying operational, compliance, reputational, strategic, liquidity, market and technology risks.
- 7+ years progressive work related experience including audit, operations, process engineering, or risk management in the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of SOX and other industry-related regulatory requirements.
- Strong written, PowerPoint and oral communication skills along with exceptional decision making and judgment skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3491. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3491. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V