Lewis James Professional
Wealth Document Custody Analyst I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Wealth Document Custody Analyst I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Sorting documents/collateral files in terminal digit.
- Filing documents/collateral files.
- Pulling documents/collateral files.
- Packaging collateral files for shipping.
- Collecting, analyzing and preparing data.
- Research data for special projects.
- Complete complex reports on a periodic basis or for special projects maintaining department records.
- Some college is preferred.
- Knowledge of intermediate and advanced software functions, such as MS Word, MS Excel, and minimum typing speed of 60 WPM.
- Previous experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills.
- Excellent spelling, punctuation, proofreading, and grammatical skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2923. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2923. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V