Lewis James Professional
Wealth Document Custody Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Wealth Document Custody Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Coordinate with Correspondent Line of Business for research issues and note returns back to the lender.
- Open and log incoming mail.
- Prep Notes, Allonges, Wires/Bailee’s for imaging.
- Deliver and retrieve mail bins from imaging daily.
- Deliver and/or retrieve documents to other departments throughout the day.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry required.
- Minimum typing 25 WPM.
- Ability to use 10 key adding machine preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Customer service experience and basic PC skills.
- Knowledge of FHLMC/FNMA/GNMA Guidelines/
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2898. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2898. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V