Lewis James Professional
Wealth Management Assistant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Wealth Management Assistant for a contract opportunity with a financial service client.
- Process Account Maintenance for clients Brokerage accounts.
- Process return mail to update addresses on accounts, run Equifax searches, and input client data in to the NFS brokerage system.
- Work on various projects to support the account maintenance department.
- Research Client Names/SSN/DOB's in relation to their Online Access account to ensure all account data is correct.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Brokerage account knowledge.
- Account setup and maintenance experience; preferably in the NFS system or mainframe application.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Attention to detail.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2530. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2530. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V