Lewis James Professional
Wealth Product Bundler – Project Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Wealth Product Bundler – Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of one or more projects that are moderate to complex in scope, risk and/or organizational span.
- Coordinate all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, schedules meetings, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepare reports on the status of project.
- Adhere to standard project management methodologies and reporting techniques. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks that to include but not limited to planning, strategy development, stakeholder analysis, change management and training.
- Coordinate the work of others to the extent their efforts might affect the completion of assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational development or similar.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects that are moderate to complex in scope.
- Experience organizing, reporting on, and meeting with multiple teams.
- Ability to properly create a strategic plan, work with key stakeholders, assign tasks as appropriate, follow-up on tasks, and development of training.
- Proficiency on Excel, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2940. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2940. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V