Lewis James Professional
Workforce Management Analyst I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Workforce Management Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide and complete regular scheduling responsibilities and provides schedule analysis and staff recommendations to meet service center goals.
- Assist in the maintenance of WFM data reports to ensure accuracy of historical statistics provided to our customers.
- Coordinate, supervise, and is accountable for workforce management forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, schedule management, real-time management, reporting, and analysis.
- Lead the Workforce team responsible for short-term and long-term workload forecasting, scheduling, real-time resource management and proactively working to meet daily metrics.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments.
- Works with business leadership to provide operational insight and to receive feedback for workforce management process development and refinement.
- Provide various WFM Presentations such as New Hire Presentation and Department Quarterly Reviews.
- Provide and create New Hire and Department Shift Bids.
- Requires a level of knowledge normally gained through completion of an undergraduate degree.
- 1-3 years of Workforce Management experience using WFM software with a preference of Aspect WFM IEX or Calabrio systems.
- 2-3 years of Excel experience with Intermediate knowledge of formula definitions.
- 1-3 years of Data Analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics (Call Volumes, AHT, Service Level, Forecast Accuracy, Occupancy, Shrinkage, Adherence, etc.
- Must have data analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics.
- ACD/Call routing knowledge.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3771. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3771. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V