Lewis James Professional
Workforce Management Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Workforce Management Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support Workforce Management teammates in updating exception requests from teammates and leaders.
- Manage various workforce management systems, such as Verint scheduling software and CMS.
- Compile summarize and disseminate various reports including, but not limited to, volume, efficiency, production hours, daily performance summaries, LT/ST forecast bridge analysis, cost per transaction tracking.
- Provide essential input to Business Analyst so that staffing plans are based on analysis of historical performance and real time data.
- Data Entry into Genesys WFM from Exception Database tool, emails or phone to work through increased exceptions volume.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Strong Data Entry skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3418. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3418. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V